Mar 23, 2010

Scout Camp Out


Scout Camp Out
On 20-21 March 2010, I followed a scout camp out at school. It was very nice.

At Saturday morning, I was practicing with my friends dancing and singing for a performance at the campfire. I went to an extracurricular lesson, before I went home to get ready for school.

After school, I was practicing dancing steps with my friends and bought scout gadgets. I went home and put the gadgets in my bag. Then, I went back to school. I was first. My group members haven't arrived, but I didn't wait long before they came.

We were attending an opening scout ceremony. After that we were cleaning the classes to sleep in. The girls were placed in the 5.1 classroom, not our own 4.1 classroom. At night we performed a torch parade and a campfire. The girls from my class were dancing and singing, while the boys performed some acrobatic acts. They were very good at it.

We usually go early to sleep, but we couldn't sleep that night because we saw the campfire. It was fun! We finally fell asleep around 1am. In the morning at 3.30am, our scout mentors woke us up to pray. We went home 7am after the scout closing ceremony.

6 random comments:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of my girl guide days. It was real fun to sing songs and enjoy my friends' company. Glad you had a wonderful time. Keep the scouting spirit aglow!

RA said...

Congrats on your first scout camp out, my love. I'm proud of you ^_^d

Unknown said...

Reminds me of my girl guide days. had so much fun and I looked forward to campfires too. Glad you had a blast! Keep the Scouting spirit up!

Unknown said...

What a lovely layout, Amalia!
Wow... you must have so much fun, good for you!
I have never been a scout but I love campfires too!
Take care of yourself.
Keep blogging...

hugs
shakira

Anya said...

Hi Amalia
Congratulations on your FIRST scouting camp :))))
My girl did it also when they where youngher !!!!
Have fun ....

Fathiaan said...

Thanks for the comment :).