Feb 27, 2011

My Mother's Birthday



Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope you remain a good mother to your children. That is, for me and my younger brother. I pray also for you a long life. As a gesture of thanks for your kindness, I made a poem for you.

My
Best Mother
Mother ...
Thank you for your kindness over the years
I wanted to reply to everything you've given me
At least deserve a little present that you receive from me

Mother ...
Finally, I made a poem for a fraction of the reply you gave me
But, I want to get even more than just poetry
And, I added the song in it

Mother ...
Now been increased by one year old
I hope the best for you
Hopefully wonderful gift from me in your eyes

Mother ... Happy birthday on this February 28. I hope the songs and poems that I offer beautiful in your eyes.

From your lovely daughter,
Fathia

2 random comments:

Unknown said...

Such loving thoughts. I'm sure your mum is proud of you and your brother. You've made her day more special with this dedication. Happy Birthday dear friend,Rosidah. Enjoy your day.

Fathiaan said...

Thank you...